- Full decolonization of our schools and curriculum, including but not limited to textbooks, reading list; classroom decor, etc)
- Mandate All School Staff to complete Anti-biases and Anti-racism training
- Fire Racist Adults
- Ensure we close the support disparity to BIPOC by making the data transparent. Collect all of the following data on the support, resources, and education BIPOC are receiving. Data must include but not limited to; race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender identity, and academic progress.
- Schools administration and teachers need to reflect that of the kids they serve.
- Conduct meaningful tribal consultation with Tongva, Tataviam and Chumash people as required by federal law.
- Empower non-citizens/ undocumented community members with ability to vote in school board elections
- Grant the student board member FULL voting rights on any future board deliberations and decision-making.
By erasing history and intentionally misconstruing facts, we are entering into a second Dark-ages. The Country's ability to continuously innovate and expand our collective consciousness depends on shared truths, based on facts. Not until we know and understand our full history will we have a society of critical thinkers who will carry the Country beyond its current limitations.