November 28, 2022 at 6:00pm - 7:30pm Eastern Time (US & Canada)
M.K. Richards ·
Your voice and story is integral to our purpose as an organization committed to
building a base of student collective power.
This space is dedicated to creating a container for students to relax from their responsibilities and instead tune in to their needs.
We believe that whole-person approaches to organizing are critical for success in
building a youth-led movement for education justice that is equitable,
inclusive and sustainable.
This space is a place to learn more about Our Turn, but also for Our Turn to learn
more about you!
**Only students are allowed and RSVP is required.**
Some things that may take place here include:
- Live Streaming/Group Viewing Sessions: Hulu who?!
- Game Days: bring your team spirit!
- Roundtable Conversations: you pick the topic!
- Wellness Days: Yoga, Journaling, or Crafts
- Free Choice: Multiple breakout sessions with different topics
- Requested Leadership Development Trainings
The biggest takeaway is that you get to choose!!!
Have an idea for one of our monthly student coalition calls?
We want to hear from you!
Share your thoughts on the next page and join us at next month's meeting
to see what elements get worked in to the agenda!